A WiFi Antenna is an important component of any wireless network. Its main purpose is sending and receiving the wireless signal waves over different frequencies.
The power gain of an antenna decides the signal strength. It is measured in decibels (dB). Selecting the right antenna is one of the most common problems while installing a wireless network.
Our quick overview of the different antenna types will help you choose the right WiFi Antenna for your application.
There are many different reasons you might have for needing a WiFi Antenna. Some of these include:
- - Boosting Office or Warehouse WiFi Signal
- - Providing WiFi on a Campsite
- - Extending WiFi Signal to an Outbuilding or Shed
- - Connecting to a public WiFi network
- - Create a Personal WiFi Hotspot for Campsite WiFi - Guide